Mun-Day. Diskuss

im enjoying this patriots losing stuff. reminds me of my youth.

20201, 100 mil in cap space and maybe a top 15 pick?

giggity

Rays had two good chances to tie or take the lead last night and they either made a silly decision to try to steal home (which came close) or they just couldn't get the job done.

Good game though. Both teams are playing well. I see it going to a game 7.

Dang it... Was going to create a "case of the Mondays" thread, just for @fordman84

rained all day yesterday.

woke up, finished reading my book, made some pumpkin bread, finished watching The Boys, and went to the dump and grocery store...that was my day...

I pressure washed the back deck on Saturday and it looks good...next is painting a portion of it once it dries and see how that looks.

rained all day yesterday.

woke up, finished reading my book, made some pumpkin bread, finished watching The Boys, and went to the dump and grocery store...that was my day...

I pressure washed the back deck on Saturday and it looks good...next is painting a portion of it once it dries and see how that looks.
Gonna go with Starry Night? Maybe a little Mona Lisa?

Good morning.

Got my blood work done this morning.

Built the interior of one of the basement closets yesterday. Hopefully we can start organizing the office now that just about everything else has a home.

Almost finished John Grisham's The Guardian.....got about 80 pages left,.

I bet DJ has bad gas this mornin.

My wife's bday. I could trade her in for a couple gals in their early 20's. Could be the best 10 minutes of my life.

My wife's bday. I could trade her in for a couple gals in their early 20's. Could be the best 10 minutes of my life.
.... You might be able to down there

You'd never know I spent most of Saturday getting up leaves.

You'd never know I spent most of Saturday getting up leaves.
mowed my backyard on Friday...I am not looking forward to the massive number of leaves I will be raking this fall

might hire the neighbor kid of help me out