Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
Mayo and ketchup.

Sometimes mayo and mustard.

A 50-50 bacon/hamburger patty rocks.

That's what a tomato is for!

crazy jake johnson GIF by New Girl
That’s disgusting!!!

E’rybody knows the only way tomatoes aren’t poison is if they’re puréed and loaded with sugar.

Really unexpected, it being this close.

I think there was only 1 response for Hickory Sauce.
I love those.

Any single, combination, or all three.

BBQ or steak sauce.

There's a lot of different combinations that I'll have with a burger, however, I'll make my own garlic or chipotle aioli when grilling at home.

I'll leave everything out on the fixin's table for a party to make their burgers (dogs/brats) however they want them. Some thin and thick slices of tomatoes, white or red onions, lettuce, bacon, chili, etc. My only rules are to enjoy yourself and don't leave hungry.

A teensie bit of Mayo, a squirt of ketchup and a little bit bigger squirt of mustard on toasted buns. Then press the buns together so it’s kinda mixed. The ketchup gives a little sweet spot and the mustard cuts the fattiness of the meat and/or cheese. Same reason I like pickles on a burger.

A teensie bit of Mayo, a squirt of ketchup and a little bit bigger squirt of mustard on toasted buns. Then press the buns together so it’s kinda mixed. The ketchup gives a little sweet spot and the mustard cuts the fattiness of the meat and/or cheese. Same reason I like pickles on a burger.

step brothers dale GIF

I never thought it would be this even.

I really thought Ketchup would dominate.

1623603138179.png