MWC Basketball

Refs were dogshit. Good for you guys. Boise is always well coached, and I thought UNLV was going to lose by 30. Im happy with how it finished.
I saw the half time score and thought it would be a blow out. But BSU will always BSU basketball. surprised we actually won.

I saw the half time score and thought it would be a blow out. But BSU will always BSU basketball. surprised we actually won.
At one point, bsu was 8 of 10 from 3.

And then they went cold. Glad it was a good game
Don't quote me, but I think they made their their first 7 3s. At a break they were laughing saying that Boise was 75% from 3pt, and 75% from the field.

Don't quote me, but I think they made their their first 7 3s. At a break they were laughing saying that Boise was 75% from 3pt, and 75% from the field.
That is impressive, I know we have a couple good shooters. But didn’t think they were that good. I like our coach but seems he just can’t finish the season

We are up at half, but like I said we usually can’t close out a tight game

Wow that play was simply awful last night. That was really hard to watch. I like Leon. He’s a good coach, but pretty much every season our level drops off in late February and continues into March when it matters most. And while it’s harder now than ever for mid majors with NIL, the collective, etc., we need better recruits and transfers. Not enough talent or depth on that team.

Sucks going into a game as the higher seed knowing you’re going to lose. It sucks even worse to be up by eight at the half and still fully aware that you’re going to lose which is exactly how it felt, at least for me it did.

At least SDSU hasnt been embarrassing.

Dutcher’s a classy guy and to me his players have always been a reflection of that. They’ve been very solid for a number of years now, so it’s nice to see them finally have some success in the Dance. This next one will obviously be extremely tough, but they are playing excellent basketball right now.

And the foul on Nembhard was correct by the way. All the whining and crying about it should stop. He put his hand on his waist and pushed him off balance as he was trying to shoot. Get over it.