My Bandwagon Teams Include:

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Detroit - Got vested in this team after Hard Knocks.
Houston - Can’t help I’m a sucker for running backs who kick field goals.
Jets - I feel shame for this one but I root for them because of Hard Knocks also.

Judge me I don‘t care.

Of none of them touch Cincinnati in my heart but they don’t play every game and a person need’s variety.

Who Dey is gay? You is gay for bandwagoning these teams

Jets - I feel shame for this one but I root for them because of Hard Knocks also.

Judge me I don‘t care.

Of none of them touch Cincinnati in my heart but they don’t play every game and a person need’s variety.

Did you see what happened to that poor soul last game?

My bandwagon teams switch week to week. Whoever plays against the Bears and Vikings I'm a temporary fan of.

I think it might be time to add the Lions to that list, though - they've never really been a divisional threat in my lifetime until now...

I read that as: Bengals fan needs backup teams to root for...

I read that as: Bengals fan needs backup teams to root for...
No Bengals are solid #1 and the whole board went through a pros and cons process to reach that decision. I’m not turning my back on that.

However I do need some fun teams to also root for to make it interesting. I can’t be 100% monogamist with the NFL as I need some variety here and there.

No Bengals are solid #1 and the whole board went through a pros and cons process to reach that decision. I’m not turning my back on that.

However I do need some fun teams to also root for to make it interesting. I can’t be 100% monogamist with the NFL as I need some variety here and there.

whore.

Let thee with no sin cast the first stone.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

My bandwagon teams have usually included teams most stacked from players from Nebraska.

was a huge 49ers fan when they were winning super bowls with Craig and Rathman.

my bandwagoning is huge with Cam Taylor britt in cincy..

and once Trey palmer breaks out in TB.... i can see that one too. especially if David stays there.

My bandwagon teams have usually included teams most stacked from players from Nebraska.

was a huge 49ers fan when they were winning super bowls with Craig and Rathman.

my bandwagoning is huge with Cam Taylor britt in cincy..

and once Trey palmer breaks out in TB.... i can see that one too. especially if David stays there.
A Bengal!

Pray for Joe.

Judge me I don‘t care.

Only 3 favorites
– Droider

200.gif

Judge me I don‘t care.

Removed the Jets that was a temporary insanity. Hard Knocks tried to suck me in on the Dolphins but I still can't forgive them for trading up for Ryan Tannehill and never will. They are dead to me.