My kids keep losing the f'ing remote control

I want a remote which is also a drone. All I have to do is clap or something and it should start up and fly to me.

Submit your designs and I shall finance your prototype and necessary patents.
It would be cheaper to make a separate TV room for your kids and tell them that if they go into your living room and touch your remote they will be fed to the gators.

It would be cheaper to make a separate TV room for your kids and tell them that if they go into your living room and touch your remote they will be fed to the gators.
The kids are girls. If I tell them to go somewhere else, they won't. I have to tell them to stay to get them to leave.

I find that fuckin remote on the other side of the house, out in the garage, in wife's car.... ridiculous.

The kids are girls. If I tell them to go somewhere else, they won't. I have to tell them to stay to get them to leave.

I find that fuckin remote on the other side of the house, out in the garage, in wife's car.... ridiculous.
Sounds like the solution is right in front of you :laugh3:

I want a remote which is also a drone. All I have to do is clap or something and it should start up and fly to me.

I feel your pain. Why can't we have GPS tracked ones that you can just look on your phone?

I have TVs now, that I can control from my phone. There are a couple of apps you can use to make your cell phone a TV remote. You're welcome.

I have TVs now, that I can control from my phone. There are a couple of apps you can use to make your cell phone a TV remote. You're welcome.
That's great but my phone is sitting on the charger in the kitchen.

Go back to bed. This is the second dumb post you've made today before 7 am. Try waking up a little smarter next time......
New year resolution is to be angry all the time?

lighten up neil degrasse tyson GIF by StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson

A wired remote solution makes you angry

you are a retard

Hey dummy...if it's hard wired it's not a remote now is it? Word meanings allude your dumbass don't they?

The kids got this game for Christmas. It got me a-thinkin. This fucking flying thing needs to be a TV remote. If some fucktard takes it out of the TV containing room, the little bastard will just fly it back in there!