Natalie Halloway Mystery Solved w Confession

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00

I remember this like it was yesterday.

Vander Sloot always had that creeper vibe so this isn't a surprise. I am not sure if closure exists but I hope it brings some to her family.

He always came across as a spoiled brat who couldn't understand not getting what he wanted, so he killed her when she told him to get lost. He killed another girl for the same reason.

He always came across as a spoiled brat who couldn't understand not getting what he wanted, so he killed her when she told him to get lost. He killed another girl for the same reason.
Didn't he kill several others? Are we talking serial murderer here?

He is a murderer. Plain and simple. His Father the Judge was clueless. His Mother was nonexistent. He needed someone to beat the shit outta him as a child.

Hasn't really been a mystery for a long time.

However to finally get a confession is rare.

Hope her mother can get what she considers closure out of this.

not sure why I thought this was already a done deal. pretty obvious it was him.

Dude could have laid low the rest of his life and gotten away with it. Crazy.

not sure why I thought this was already a done deal. pretty obvious it was him.

Dude could have laid low the rest of his life and gotten away with it. Crazy.
Yeah. Everyone knew it was him, but until now they couldn't 100% prove/verify it.

2 things:

1. This guy is enough of a complete sociopath and psycho that I don't even know if I can 100% believe his "confession". Not that I don't think he did it...but he knew he had to confess and give details in order to get ANY kind of leniency in his prison time. How do we REALLY know this isn't just some made up BS to get a deal and get people off his ass? None of it is verifiable. We are literally taking the word of one of the most mentally deranged people of our time. Just saying. I don't trust it 100%. Maybe he did smash her face with a concrete block and drag her out to the ocean. But would the ocean critters really have taken her body and "disposed" of it before it could wash right back up along the shore somewhere? He said he only left her in knee deep water. I don't have a high level of trust in his story.

2. The sentence is complete bullshit. It's really not "justice". His sentence for Holloway, as I understand it, is going to run concurrent with his other penalty (penalties) in Peru. I think the net gain of actual jail time is somewhere around 5 additional years on top of what he was already serving. It's BS. Unless I'm reading stuff incorrectly, dude can/will be free in the world before he's 60. Considering the murderous, evil, vile, absolutely dreadful human being that he is, that just doesn't seem right at all.

He is a murderer. Plain and simple. His Father the Judge was clueless. His Mother was nonexistent. He needed someone to beat the shit outta him as a child.
It seems Dutch rule justice is total bullshit. I hope that Island still suffers from vacationers refusing to go there like it did after this happened.

and the statue of limitations to prosecute murder in Aruba is 12 years and US doesn't have jurisdiction to do anything.

But this guy should have just been shot years ago. He’s killed at least two woman and sold no telling how many Thai women into sex slavery in Europe