Natrium Reactor being built

they are certainly expensive to maintain since a lot of the technology is dated and they have been around for 50 yrs...but they are still functional...just not as profitable because of regulations and all that.

but because Gates and Buffett don't seem to be in it for the profits (as much) they can fund the build and feel no remorse.
Profit may not be their main driver, but they are still in it for the profit. Or the control. It's like a real life Mr Burns situation going on.

Profit may not be their main driver, but they are still in it for the profit. Or the control. It's like a real life Mr Burns situation going on.
Yes, I think we should wait a little bit before granting Buffet or Gates sainthood.

oddly enough, Buffett bought up my company in 2008 when our stocks bottomed out and saved us...so he does have an interest in it

oddly enough, Buffett bought up my company in 2008 when our stocks bottomed out and saved us...so he does have an interest in it

He is interested in anything that makes money. If it is also good for jobs or good for the world then its double good, but his first priority is to shareholders.

He is interested in anything that makes money. If it is also good for jobs or good for the world then its double good, but his first priority is to shareholders.
oh he turned around and immediately sold us and made his money.