Nature Photos

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,792.00
I took the below photo during a backpacking trip on the North Country Trail in Allegheny National Forest, PA.

I have many others that I'll add in this thread at some point.

For this particular photo, I want to enter it into a photo contest, and among the categories I have to choose between "Water is life" and "Forests". Which would you choose? I can't enter it into both categories.

nct.jpg

I took the below photo during a backpacking trip on the North Country Trail in Allegheny National Forest, PA.

For this particular photo, I want to enter it into a photo contest, and among the categories I have to choose between "Water is life" and "Forests". Which would you choose? I can't enter it into both categories.

View attachment 79551

I'd bet that a scene like this exists nowhere else in the entire universe. We don't realize how good we have it.

View attachment 79551
Love it!

View attachment 79551
I took this one in Arizona

Attachments

• IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 5