NCAA Football is back, baby!

Been waiting for this for a long time. Last year I was playing the 2014 for a bit, a lot of fun can't wait for this one though.

Been waiting for this for a long time. Last year I was playing the 2014 for a bit, a lot of fun can't wait for this one though.

Still gonna be a wait though. :/ They're saying 2 to 3 years. Just started development

Still gonna be a wait though. :/ They're saying 2 to 3 years. Just started development
Perfect time to take advantage of ray tracing and all the new bells and whistles of the new consoles

Turn this into a wish-list for the new game, I would like...

a customizable playoff allowing as many teams as I choose.
block kicks/pts
revamped recruiting (I forget which game but it used to be better)
top recruits get 30 sec cut scene clips of them picking the hat of their team
more indepth coach skill trees, contracts, etc... ability to hire, fire, etc...
coordinators recruit to their side of the ball, HC to both sides. I hate be responsible for all of recruiting when I am the OC.
There is no way my running back or wide receiver should be tackled from behind by a lineman.... hell probably shouldn't even be caught by linebackers that you are already past.

This video is a bit long and he covers A LOT, but I do like some of it.

Turn this into a wish-list for the new game, I would like...

a customizable playoff allowing as many teams as I choose.
block kicks/pts
revamped recruiting (I forget which game but it used to be better)
top recruits get 30 sec cut scene clips of them picking the hat of their team
more indepth coach skill trees, contracts, etc... ability to hire, fire, etc...
coordinators recruit to their side of the ball, HC to both sides. I hate be responsible for all of recruiting when I am the OC.
There is no way my running back or wide receiver should be tackled from behind by a lineman.... hell probably shouldn't even be caught by linebackers that you are already past.

This video is a bit long and he covers A LOT, but I do like some of it.

So if you get your playoff in this game are you goin to drop it from the conversation for real football? :D

So if you get your playoff in this game are you goin to drop it from the conversation for real football? :D
tenor.gif

I prefer that, would rather them get it right then make another Madden

Realistically though, we know it will expand to 8 pretty soon (pretty soon being the next 10-20yrs). The question is whether or not it will or should expand after that.

Realistically though, we know it will expand to 8 pretty soon (pretty soon being the next 10-20yrs). The question is whether or not it will or should expand after that.
Hopefully if it does the G5 is in their own division of football and it is just the big boys at that point

And honestly, I think most of the talk about anything beyond 8 would mostly stop if the G5 had their own division in which to play/win titles.
Well the G5 wont leave on their own, itll be the P5 leaving them behind and probably the NCAA too (we'll see)

Well the G5 wont leave on their own, itll be the P5 leaving them behind and probably the NCAA too (we'll see)
And hopefully.... time for the fever dream.... they pool together all of the revenue and put all conferences back to normal.

And hopefully.... time for the fever dream.... they pool together all of the revenue and put all conferences back to normal.
NFL model of money sharing. Maybe finally get the B12 and P12 legit networks that people can actually see (i mean i have YTTV and have SEC ACC BTN included as well as all the other ESPN and CBS SN NBC SN FOX Sports etc)

NFL model of money sharing. Maybe finally get the B12 and P12 legit networks that people can actually see (i mean i have YTTV and have SEC ACC BTN included as well as all the other ESPN and CBS SN NBC SN FOX Sports etc)
Yeah, I never understood why the B12 doesn't have a legit network.

It had been awhile since I heard anything about the game, so i just decided to look it up. An article from mid March says the rough outlook for the games return is July 2023.

July 2023.....................

C'mon. 2 years from now!? Why even announce the return? Wait until next Summer to announce the game will return in a year.

So it’s been 2 years but I got the itch again and I dusted off my PS3 and started up NCAA 14. My wife burst in the room within 5 minutes … “What are you doing!!!!”
This game is like crack to me and she knows it.

So it’s been 2 years but I got the itch again and I dusted off my PS3 and started up NCAA 14. My wife burst in the room within 5 minutes … “What are you doing!!!!”
Say "hey I could go to the strip club"

I have been playing since 2003, but I started on NCAA 98, then got a PS2 way after it was released, and got 2003, then 2004, then 2006. I got a PS3 about 2017. I have been so addicted to NCAA 13 and 14 and have no idea how great the new game will be. So, my solution is: I now have three PS3's and two copies of NCAA 13 and one copy of NCAA 14. Yes, they are like crack... agree there.

How does everyone but me have 14?! :rain:
I guess 13 is fine but the Revamp looks really good