NCAA Football is back, baby!

I don't have revamped. I am scared to mess with my PS3 in that way. Honestly, I play my copy of 13 than 14 here lately. Playing 13 is totally fine.

pushed back another year. Now scheduled for a July 2024 release.

deuce-bigalow-those-motherfuckers.gif

I'm still wait and see on this. It's probably gonna be like modern day Madden, which means its gonna be some barebones shit with a ton of microtransactions. Fucking Madden 04 had more in depth franchise mode than what you can get today so I'm expecting this game will have about 1/3rd of the features NCAA 14 had

I'm still wait and see on this. It's probably gonna be like modern day Madden, which means its gonna be some barebones shit with a ton of microtransactions. Fucking Madden 04 had more in depth franchise mode than what you can get today so I'm expecting this game will have about 1/3rd of the features NCAA 14 had
I could see the first game back having plenty of issues and complaints, but honestly I don't care, just give me a decent dynasty mode and I can make due for a year until their next game comes out fixing up all the problems. I still play NCAA 14, so having a new game with new stuff will be very refreshing. I've waited for this game for 10 years.

Not sure what shocks me more? The amount of gay 12 year old boys who like college football or the amount that are members on here?