NCAA President Said Michigan Won Title Fair And Square

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I did not read the entire article on my Score app. Seems to sort of go back and forth. If the NCAA President says this, will there still be an investigation

Real G’s already knew this.

God fucking hot damn!

Everything is coming up Milhouse!

“No one believes at this point that Michigan didn’t win the national title fair & square" -ncaa prez

Do you hear that? It’s Ohio state fans taking their last breath.

I did not read the entire article on my Score app. Seems to sort of go back and forth. If the NCAA President says this, will there still be an investigation
He also said that Jim gives the BEST sleepovers and can’t wait to get invited to the next one.

I fail to see where he says Michigan's off the hook for the sign stealing prior to the suspension.
Who cares about prior? I'm going to ignore anything the NCAA does to those. The NCAA isn't going to asterisk our title, and that was the only thing helping OSU/MSU fans cope. And it's gone. This is functionally over.

They cheated.

USC got a title vacated for Reggie Bush getting a car.

Michigan actually stole signs and their QB needs therapy at halftime of every game because the cheating stressed him out too much.

NCAA has to be fair and equitable here. Vacated away baby!

The funniest thing about this thread is it's hammering home the fact that michigan fans desperately need OSU fans' approval of this title. When OSU won the first CFP, the last thing we cared about was michigan or their fans, but look at this thread. Little guys still need acceptance from daddy.

Inb4 an Ohio State fan reveals that this whole thing is really all about Ohio State.

edit: whoops, too late :L

Alright, that settles it.

"We hate him he is full of shit" oh wait he said something we like "He is the best and most honest person every"...

They cheated.
Michigan actually stole signs and their QB needs therapy at halftime of every game because the cheating stressed him out too much.
omg they actually stole signs? The horror.

I just can't get behind the stupidity of sign stealing being a thing.

Well if the NCAA has to come out and say so… I’m sure it’s legit