March Madnes NCAA Tournament: First Round

On the other hand, he did coach a team to a 1st, 2nd and 4th seed the last 3 years.
Sure, but 1st round games like they have played the last 3 years?

Unacceptable.

On the other hand, he did coach a team to a 1st, 2nd and 4th seed the last 3 years.

For a program like Purdue, the expectations are as high as you make them and he made them higher by doing that.

It's too bad he didn't make the Final 4 with that Carsen Edwards team. They deserved to be there.

I honestly felt bad for them last night.

I had UVA in the final :facepalm:
Actually I thought I had Alabama in Final 4, but it was Arizona. I had both Iowas going fairly deep (sweet 16). Penn State was my only decent upset. As far as the elite 8 goes, I still have 6 of 8 teams alive. Only Purdue and Arizona out. Midwest is where my risky picks are. Indiana and Penn State in Final 8. I am in CBS Sports tournament with other family members.

What’s worse, the guy who tells you about his bracket or the guy who tells you about his fantasy football team?

What’s worse, the guy who tells you about his bracket or the guy who tells you about his fantasy football team?
Fantasy football guy, because it's never over. This is a weekend, fuck off. My bracket is shit

IKR!

I think my comment was, "My stomach should not be feeling like this over a fucking first round game."

After the game, BC's comment made me laugh so loudly I probably scared the neighbors. He said, "thank you, baby Jesus."
Let's go VOLS!!!!!!

Matt Painter is a good coach but he needs to go. 3 straight seasons where a 13, 15 and 16 seed knocks them out.

SMH.
Go where? Who is Perdue going to get that is better?

What in the world would possess you to root for that putrid orange?

Oh, FFS.
I'm a dumbass.
I know, that's been long and well established, but it's been quite a while since I've posted something quite as fucking idiotic as the above.
I don't even really have an excuse.

Hide Reaction GIF by flor