March Madnes NCAA Tournament: Second Round

Jeeez Indiana just warm up the bus already.

If we could make our free throws, we’d have the lead, considering how poorly we played.

That was just a bad effort by Indiana

IU has made 3 S16's in the last two decades. And no E8's in that timeframe. This was their best chance. This isn't the fucking 70's and 80's. They are elite no more. And should be treated as such.

IU has made 3 S16's in the last two decades. And no E8's in that timeframe. This was their best chance. This isn't the fucking 70's and 80's. They are elite no more. And should be treated as such.
yeah, i don't think anyone considers them a blue blood anymore. UNC, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky and UCLA are the sports' blue bloods. anyone else is on the second tier list. Indiana is stuck in the past and has a weird fixation on signing local talent. the athleticism gap between Miami and Indiana was steep. Indiana's guards couldn't keep up with Miami's.

yeah, i don't think anyone considers them a blue blood anymore. UNC, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky and UCLA are the sports' blue bloods. anyone else is on the second tier list. Indiana is stuck in the past and has a weird fixation on signing local talent. the athleticism gap between Miami and Indiana was steep. Indiana's guards couldn't keep up with Miami's.

The athleticism gap between the Big 10 and SEC ACC Pac 12 Big 12 overall is wide and has been for awhile

Great start coming out of the locker room.

The athleticism gap between the Big 10 and SEC ACC Pac 12 Big 12 overall is wide and has been for awhile
Even if I agree with you, adding UCLA and USC is automatically going to change that

Gonzaga gonna have to learn how to play defense if they are ever gonna sniff a ship

It would have been interesting if they had Xavier Johnson healthy. Then one of Galloway/Kopp isn't starting. But yeah, the fact they have two studs like TJD and Hood-Schifano and still can't get to the S16, tells you how avg the supporting cast is.