March Madnes NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16/Elite 8

Gonna talk shit to Conference USA if you take out FAU?>
Kinda GIF

I think you're more seeing the results of the 5th year and the auto-transfer rule.

I don't know how many players on SDSU and FAU are that, but I know Miami totally benefitted from that.

The 5th year thing will go away, and that will take away a bit of the parity.

That said, Nova doesn't make the Final 4 last year with the 5th year thing.
Probably has a lot to do with it. I just think when the big two football conferences get rolling they are going to want to go their own way with the basketball tourney.

Just doing a little skimming, but it sure does seem like some folks are upset less well known teams have made deep runs.

Not that my opinion matters, but I think it's fantastic.
I'd love my Cats not to have bitten it this year and still be playing, but I also love teams that aren't so well known being in the Final Four. To me, it makes the whole Dance more exciting.

Just doing a little skimming, but it sure does seem like some folks are upset less well known teams have made deep runs.

Not that my opinion matters, but I think it's fantastic.
I'd love my Cats not to have bitten it this year and still be playing, but I also love teams that aren't so well known being in the Final Four. To me, it makes the whole Dance more exciting.
i have no issues with small schools making the final four..less winning it.. my swipe was for someone cheering a conference on.. think i was cheering for tcu in the cfp? or ku in last season's national championship?

i have no issues with small schools making the final four..less winning it.. my swipe was for someone cheering a conference on.. think i was cheering for tcu in the cfp? or ku in last season's national championship?
Let me have ONE single fucking thing to pull for!!!!!

Interesting fact ... the all time leader in assists in SDSU history both career and season is Tony Gwynn.

Interesting fact ... the all time leader in assists in SDSU history both career and season is Tony Gwynn.
Not many people know that. He was another Barkley, that decided to go play baseball instead