• Michigan vs Texas

• Bama vs Washington

• Bam vs Texas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
NCG you WANT?

I'd love to see Washington advance but I'm greedy and want the revenge game against Texas along with Alabama vs Texas the season before Texas comes into the SEC.

If Alabama would've been out of the playoff I would've been all in rooting for Washington.

- My lead compadre CFB fan I hang out with says Washington is still the team everybody should be careful about because of their ability to find a way to win. He's got them sneaking by Texas.

Alabama is not Barn in any way shape or form...making me chose Washington was your own doing.

We already beat Bama. So I’m looking at Michigan

I’m pulling for Texas to win it all because of AD Mitchell, who might have the two most important catches in UGA history.

I hate Bama, but I like money and I already hammered the ML ok for Bama over Michigan, so I hope Texas beats Bama twice this year

I'd love to see Washington advance but I'm greedy and want the revenge game against Texas along with Alabama vs Texas the season before Texas comes into the SEC.

If Alabama would've been out of the playoff I would've been all in rooting for Washington.

- My lead compadre CFB fan I hang out with says Washington is still the team everybody should be careful about because of their ability to find a way to win. He's got them sneaking by Texas.
Pretty much this, I’d love to match up with Texas again.

But if Bama gets knocked out by Michigan, then I too shall be pulling for Washington. Kind of the Cinderella story and it’s been fun to watch them this year.

I want Michigan vs. Texas (Michigan for obvious reason). Bama would make the game instantly boring. The thing that does kinda suck is that after Michigan and Texas only met 1 time in like 120 years of football, if Michigan plays texas in the championship we'll immediately turn around and play Texas at the start of next season. If Michigan wins, we play a matchup of the championship game next year in the regular schedule.

Texas / Bama rematch.

A Texas win and an absolutely petulant arrogant Longhorn nation strutting into the SEC with a twice embarrassed Alabama and co. waiting..

That’s what I want.

I am OPENLY rooting for Texas…. For now :peace2::martini:

Would love to face Washington just because I've always enjoyed watching UDub and they have a history with Michigan, but Texas would also be a fun matchup (and I'd like some revenge for the 2005 Rose Bowl). Pretty weird to think that Michigan faces both schools next year.

I don't care who the "easier matchup" is, you have to win regardless.

Michigan vs. anybody. WE already got a break playing Alabama and not the rightful #4 Texas. You gotta beat whoever is on your schedule (unless you are Florida State).

No way does texass beat Bama twice in the same season. First time was a farce as it was. Give me Wash/Mich

Michigan vs Washington

Washington deserves it more than any of the other asshats and fuck Bama.

Texas Alabama rematch is the most hype

Michigan Washington would be fun as well

Least exciting Bama UW