Neat Cars you got to ride in as a kid.

Had a friend in High School who knew a guy that hung out with some dude that had this 340 6 pack Duster or some shit.
He took us all for a drive, It had me hooked.

Just looking at it was bad ass.
But everything was great before you had your license.

1692484328769.png

My Grandpa had a Metropolitan when I was a kid. Maybe a ‘60, idk.

Second time he’d had one. First time, my grandma made him sell it, cuz they couldn’t fit the kids in it. And chicks liked it.

Looked about exactly like this one.

9C4B49FA-5619-4F69-A19D-99BB3B83730F.jpeg

My dads softball buddy had a Delorean for awhile. Got to ride in it once.

Seemed like it looked a lot cooler back then.

ED833ED6-2BD0-4683-8540-ABCD5715DC4E.png

Rode in a TC style island hopper chopper once at our little local village festival. My cousin and I just talked about it the other day. While we hummer the Magnum theme song. Only had one seat and no doors.

My dads softball buddy had a Delorean for awhile. Got to ride in it once.

Seemed like it looked a lot cooler back then.

View attachment 105684

Rode in a TC style island hopper chopper once at our little local village festival. My cousin and I just talked about it the other day. While we hummer the Magnum theme song. Only had one seat and no doors.
Always loved the brushed aluminum. Did it have a flux capacitor?

Had an uncle with a Karman Ghia. When he got married, his groomsmen put shaving cream on the doors and trunk. He was pissed.

'55 Chevy.

It was my grandma's and she let me drive it. Sweet looking, but it was all original and rattled like crazy.

1692492080622.png

'55 Chevy.

It was my grandma's and she let me drive it. Sweet looking, but it was all original and rattled like crazy.

View attachment 105686
I have had my 55 2 door hard top bel air for 42 years. I have been gathering parts to do a major update overhaul. All new front end components, a 4 link 9” rear end coil over shocks and disk brakes. LS 3 and a 6 sd auto. I want to strip it down to the metal and repaint it and upgrade the interior. It is very straight and no rust. I have always kept it in the shop or garage.

Had another cousin who had a 1970 GTO 455 Ram Air
Rode in it a few times as a kid.

1711639549018.png

Had a friend in High School who knew a guy that hung out with some dude that had this 340 6 pack Duster or some shit.
He took us all for a drive, It had me hooked.

Just looking at it was bad ass.
But everything was great before you had your license.

View attachment 105675
I had a 71 roadrunner that had a 340 six pack with a 4 speed. One of the faster cars I owned. It was a bitch to set the duel point distributer about once a month.