Nebraska Fans Hate Animals

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
First, it was releasing ballons and killing sea turtles and now they are killing alligators in zoos with coins.

I guess we are just lucky they aren't feeding orphans and homeless to the gators but then who would they get to fill up the stadium?

they should receive the death penalty

Or worse, make them watch game film of Nebraska football from the last 10 years over and over.

Yeah. Been there, done that.

Season 4 Drinking GIF by Power

Yeah. Been there, done that.

Season 4 Drinking GIF by Power
Sorry man, I could not think of a worse punishment. Death penalty is not a good thing for anyone. But what I came up with hurts just the fans and makes them rabid, wanting better football. Hope you guys have your coach now, he was good before in college, lets hope he can turn things around for you. :beer2:

I don’t understand the thread title. Most Nebraska fans I have encountered really love animals. Really, really, really love animals….
How do they really love them?

Fried?
BBQed?
Smoked?
Grilled?

or
in a gumbo, or jambalaya or creole?

I dont mind animals, just not owning them.

It’s crazy how many people I run into that are saving up for that big bucket list vacation to Omaha.
One of the top 10-20 zoo's in the world. It IS a tourist destination, drawing over 2 million visitors every year.
They're not all from Omaha.

One of the top 10-20 zoo's in the world. It IS a tourist destination, drawing over 2 million visitors every year.
They're not all from Omaha.
I’m sure plenty of orphans are bussed in.