Poll Netflix Subscription Got Canned

Should I pull the trigger on a Netflix Sunscription?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Watch potato salad instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
So my daughters setup Netflix on my TV using my mom’s account (they worked some kind of deal with her) and evidently I got discovered and canceled.

My dilemma is should I purchase my own Netflix subscription. I’m leaning towards no but I’m going to let you guys influence the decision.

No. I’d say at least 75% of the time I go to Netflix to find something, I end up deciding that it’s all trash and going elsewhere for my entertainment (such as this site, sad though that may be).

No. I’d say at least 75% of the time I go to Netflix to find something, I end up deciding that it’s all trash and going elsewhere for my entertainment (such as this site, sad though that may be).
You're just mad cuz Netflix got no pron.

I have to force myself to remember to watch Netflix since I am paying for the shit.

Same with Amazon prime video.

So my daughters setup Netflix on my TV using my mom’s account (they worked some kind of deal with her) and evidently I got discovered and canceled.

My dilemma is should I purchase my own Netflix subscription. I’m leaning towards no but I’m going to let you guys influence the decision.
Squid Game season 2 coming out soon.

Now I'm sad so GKY.

I have to force myself to remember to watch Netflix since I am paying for the shit.

Same with Amazon prime video.
I'm a prime member but its for the shipping and they really pissed me off with this commercial shit they recently threw in.

My wife and I have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Peacock, Paramount, and Disney Plus.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Besides, you can watch pretty much anything you want for free here: Free hd Movies and Free hd Series Online
My TV package is HULU Live so I get HULU, Disney and ESPN+ with that then its:

Peacock - Don't pay for it's another one one of my daughters put on there no idea where it's coming from but never watch.
Apple - Free because we bought a new iPad.
Paramount - I pay for this for the Sheridanverse and Star Trek.

I used to have MAX but lost it same as Netflix and if I re-up it will be MAX I think.

I'm a prime member but its for the shipping and they really pissed me off with this commercial shit they recently threw in.
Yeah, that’s what tell myself, too but I also try to avoid buying anything on Amazon unless I absolutely have to and then I kick my own ass because I’ll invariably get messages like, “your delivery will now arrive on Friday, instead of Tuesday”. Or if I’m buying more than one thing, only one will ship on time so they try to force me into the one where it’s not a rush but it’s a week later that’s just a load of shit. So I buy things one by one in the hopes that it costs them money.