Poll Netflix Subscription Got Canned

Should I pull the trigger on a Netflix Sunscription?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Watch potato salad instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's the theater screen camera version.

A friend of my daughter uses Plex and he puts 4K versions of things he's stolen all the time. Maverick, Dune I, etc. It's where I watched all the Marvel stuff before I got Disney +.

My TV package is HULU Live so I get HULU, Disney and ESPN+ with that then its:

Peacock - Don't pay for it's another one one of my daughters put on there no idea where it's coming from but never watch.
Apple - Free because we bought a new iPad.
Paramount - I pay for this for the Sheridanverse and Star Trek.

I used to have MAX but lost it same as Netflix and if I re-up it will be MAX I think.

If you have all this, than likely No unless you really like a specific show (Stranger Things, Beef, I Think You Should Leave, etc). You'll see most of the movies Netflix has to offer on those other things you have. Only thing I'd say is Netflix is making a push into live events and sports so depending on what they acquire over the next year or two, that might change your mind.

No potato salad votes?

Very unHoop like.

So my daughters setup Netflix on my TV using my mom’s account (they worked some kind of deal with her) and evidently I got discovered and canceled.

My dilemma is should I purchase my own Netflix subscription. I’m leaning towards no but I’m going to let you guys influence the decision.
Are you an adult? Buy your own subscription

That being said, I wouldn't waste the money on Neckflicks

My TV package is HULU Live so I get HULU, Disney and ESPN+ with that then its:

Peacock - Don't pay for it's another one one of my daughters put on there no idea where it's coming from but never watch.
Apple - Free because we bought a new iPad.
Paramount - I pay for this for the Sheridanverse and Star Trek.

I used to have MAX but lost it same as Netflix and if I re-up it will be MAX I think.
We primarily use Hulu, but have Amazon for movies. Netflix hasn't kept up with the times. Not worth it IMO

We primarily use Hulu, but have Amazon for movies. Netflix hasn't kept up with the times. Not worth it IMO
Netflix has some good stuff it’s just months between the releases or with some series years between seasons and honestly I lose interest.

For example I like Stranger Things but waiting 2 years makes me not care if I see another season.

TVs are for sports and shark tank.

If it doesn’t have sports and shark tank, I don’t want it

Im Out GIF by ABC Network

Cinema HD FTW

Netflix has some good stuff it’s just months between the releases or with some series years between seasons and honestly I lose interest.

For example I like Stranger Things but waiting 2 years makes me not care if I see another season.
Which proves my point

There is very rarely anything on Netflix for me, but my kids love it.

No. I’d say at least 75% of the time I go to Netflix to find something, I end up deciding that it’s all trash and going elsewhere for my entertainment (such as this site, sad though that may be).

my issue with Netflix is so many shows look good and 85 percent of them are dubbed and are actually foreign.

my issue with Netflix is so many shows look good and 85 percent of them are dubbed and are actually foreign.
Learn to read subtitles mudda fugga.

Seriously though, there are some excellent shows on there from other countries, particularly Spain and Denmark.

Seriously though, there are some excellent shows on there from other countries, particularly Spain and Denmark.

Money heist I watched because the voice overs were spot on. I have no interest in subtitles for an entire show