SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL New England @ Seattle 8:20pm ET NBC

Not a fan of that last play call, but LOL at the Seafags. Barely beat a NE squad missing half of last years' D with a washed up QB that no one wanted and sporting a receiving corps that every personnel guy in the league thinks is shit??

Why call a designed run? call the pass with an option for run. Obviously play action ain’t going to draw anyone but why not pass? That play call was as stupid as that 3rd and 1 the hawks put a hail Mary for.

There's a second fucking Collinsworth we have to listen to now?

who the fuck names their kid Jac without a fucking K?

All 12 Bandwagon Seafag fans are ecstatic!! Woooo!

Think of the money Paul Allen saved by not having to use electricity to power the giant speakers.............. err, I mean the crowd noise.

There's a second fucking Collinsworth we have to listen to now?

who the fuck names their kid Jac without a fucking K?
A guy named Cris without the C? Seriously, I swear sports announcer is one of the only professions where nepotism is the Main qualification.

Not a fan of that last play call, but LOL at the Seafags. Barely beat a NE squad missing half of last years' D with a washed up QB that no one wanted and sporting a receiving corps that every personnel guy in the league thinks is shit??

Think of the money Paul Allen saved by not having to use electricity to power the giant speakers.............. err, I mean the crowd noise.
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Been there since 2003 but this requires more....

ric flair GIF by WWE
ric flair GIF by WWE
ric flair GIF by WWE
ric flair GIF by WWE
Happy Ric Flair GIF by WWE

Russell Wilson firmly in 2nd place for MVP right now.

disgusted bruce willis GIF

i'd disown my family if they wanted to make a "tradition" out of watching such trash.
It wasn't all that bad this year. Some funny moments. Sterling K. Brown's presentation.

Stunned Schitts Creek did well but it speaks to Canadian shows from now on.

Also the "censors" and Schitts creek bit was funny

I mean, they let NE back in the game on idiotic prevent D in the fourth. And the only reason it was close was a fluky NE pick 6 due to a tipped ball and a fluky dropped pick 6 by Seattle after Dunbar read Cam like a book.......

Why call a designed run? call the pass with an option for run. Obviously play action ain’t going to draw anyone but why not pass? That play call was as stupid as that 3rd and 1 the hawks put a hail Mary for.
Eh.....disagree. Cam had been getting his on those plays all game. Hill and Collier just made good plays to blow it up.

Oh....I get it. You just butthurt.

BTW Russ Wilson and Pete together are 3-1 against NE and the only loss was due to one of the best defensive plays in NFL history.

you're watching the emmy's instead of football?? what kinda faggot are you??

I wasn't aware there were different varieties of faggot? I thought they all fell into one singular category -- faggot. 🤷‍♂️

“It was a great play by them,” he said. “It’s a play we had favored into the gameplan. We ran it a couple of times. I said we probably went to the well too many times, but at the end of the day, I still felt confident about it. I just have to execute. … Looking at the clip. I have to be better. I have to be better at the end.”

Newton added: “I just didn’t make everybody right. That’s the only thing I regret. In that type of situation, it’s humbling to be able to have the respect of the team to have the ball in my hands. I just have to deliver.