New Look Wednesday Morning

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
good morning

I need to break out the lawnmower after work today. My backyard is looking like a damn meadow.

get to find out of the not so cold winter did anything to help get rid of my mole problem

Outkast GIF

good morning

I need to break out the lawnmower after work today. My backyard is looking like a damn meadow.

get to find out of the not so cold winter did anything to help get rid of my mole problem
I recommend a cat, it will keep all the small critters out of the yard. I rely in my neighbors cat, it pops over from time to time and I don’t have to deal with owning a cat.

good morning

Tiere Bis Unters Dach Reaction GIF by SWR Kindernetz

I recommend a cat, it will keep all the small critters out of the yard. I rely in my neighbors cat, it pops over from time to time and I don’t have to deal with owning a cat.
The neighborhood ferals probably keep some of this nonsense away, but my problem is cleaning up their poop. I put a solar powered noisemaker that keeps them away from the side of my house where the berry patch is, think they've finally stopped using that part of the yard as a pass-through. Might put a couple of new ones in a few spots near the back of my property where I still see them passing through.

morning all

a little over halfway done with ted lasso S3. I've mostly avoided spoilers, but know that S3 wraps up in way leaving S4 unlikely, which is good, as I think show has gone as far it can, and I'm pretty sure I know roughly how things finish up

4 episodes to go on manhunt

morning all

a little over halfway done with ted lasso S3. I've mostly avoided spoilers, but know that S3 wraps up in way leaving S4 unlikely, which is good, as I think show has gone as far it can, and I'm pretty sure I know roughly how things finish up

4 episodes to go on manhunt
the Coach Beard episode is my favorite

I need a nap

Time to get my desk retrofitted

Smells kinda robust in here?

well, so much for that