THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL New York Giants At Washington Football Team

This is why this forum sucks. The other forum this thread would be in page 9 or 10 at least by now. Instead, its just troll city fucking around in politics. This is not a sports forum by any stretch of the imagination.
Eat shit

This is why this forum sucks. The other forum this thread would be in page 9 or 10 at least by now. Instead, its just troll city fucking around in politics. This is not a sports forum by any stretch of the imagination.

Most of th NFL guys didn't migrate so the NFL threads do tend to be on the shorter side. College football is a whole different story. I tend to enjoy the general discussion threads over here more as well. I post very sparingly in the politics threads over there and since they are out of sight out of mind here (thank you @HammerDown ) I avoid them

Most of th NFL guys didn't migrate so the NFL threads do tend to be on the shorter side. College football is a whole different story. I tend to enjoy the general discussion threads over here more as well. I post very sparingly in the politics threads over there and since they are out of sight out of mind here (thank you @HammerDown ) I avoid them
I took a break there because its became way to blue... Over hear its way to red. I guess its just the new age of politics where we cant see both sides and critique what deserves to be critqued.