NFL Is More Concerned With Being Racist Then Winning Super Bowls

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
100% proof

Cam Newton has never been a shy dude.

From his wild outfits to his haircut, Newton isn’t afraid of a little attention.

But could the flashy outfits and dreads be hindering his football career? He thinks so.

On Tuesday’s episode of “Undefined with Josina Anderson,” the free agent said his career in the NFL remains uncertain. But he’s not abandoning his personal style.

“I’m not changin,'” he said. “This is one thing I do understand about my stance, especially with the NFL. It’s such a prestigious brotherhood, fraternity. And whether I go back or not, I can always say I did it at a high level. Where I’m at right now in my life—do I need the NFL? No. Does the NFL need me? Hell no. And I think that understanding is the reason why I’m able to kinda be fine.”

But according to Newton, teams have hesitated to reach out to him because of his style.

“Yeah, people have hinted towards to say like, ‘Cam, we want you to go back to the 2015 clean-cut Cam,'” he said. “But that was a different me. Right now, where I’m at, it’s about embracing who I am.”

Owners should be ashamed and let Cam be Cam. #FreeCam'sHair

100% proof

Cam Newton has never been a shy dude.

From his wild outfits to his haircut, Newton isn’t afraid of a little attention.

But could the flashy outfits and dreads be hindering his football career? He thinks so.

On Tuesday’s episode of “Undefined with Josina Anderson,” the free agent said his career in the NFL remains uncertain. But he’s not abandoning his personal style.

“I’m not changin,'” he said. “This is one thing I do understand about my stance, especially with the NFL. It’s such a prestigious brotherhood, fraternity. And whether I go back or not, I can always say I did it at a high level. Where I’m at right now in my life—do I need the NFL? No. Does the NFL need me? Hell no. And I think that understanding is the reason why I’m able to kinda be fine.”

But according to Newton, teams have hesitated to reach out to him because of his style.

“Yeah, people have hinted towards to say like, ‘Cam, we want you to go back to the 2015 clean-cut Cam,'” he said. “But that was a different me. Right now, where I’m at, it’s about embracing who I am.”

Owners should be ashamed and let Cam be Cam. #FreeCam'sHair
and in the end he said

“So, we can go tit for tat, tat for tit with it. But I would just turn and nod to that and say, ‘That’s not the reason why I’m not in the NFL.'”

right wing political rag posing as a sports hack...

Tired Aww GIF

I just read the title of this thread.
The NFL wins superbowls every single year. There is no reason to be concerned with that. (they cant lose)

Now with that Said. Cam should fuck off!
He sucked as a QB & needs to go away.

Image result for kick GIF