NFL Payoff Teams Ranked By WT Likability

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
1. Detroit (almost went Texans but the HBO Hard Knocks effect is still hanging with me)
2. Texans - If you don't like a team that uses an RB as a backup kicker then I don't want to know you
3. Miami - Sad but too many injuries to overcome on defense and it showed yesterday
4. Buffalo - If you don't like Josh Allen then you're a communist
5. Kansas City - My wife likes Mahomes
6. Dallas Cowboys - Dak and Lamb are fun to watch
7. Baltimore - Lamar Jackson has been fun to watch since college
8. LA - Starting to scrape the bottom though
9. Pittsburg - Normally they would be much higher but I hate George Pickens so a hard NO on this team
10. San Fran - It's getting hard to pick
11. Philadelphia - Gross
12. Cleveland - Really Gross
13. Green Bay - Everyone associated with this team is a weirdo.
14. Tampa Bay - Any team that Tom Brady played for is dead to me.

Gonna root for the 3 teams who's fan bases have suffered the most that are in it.

Texans
Lions
Browns

Not necessarily in that order

Gonna root for the 3 teams who's fan bases have suffered the most that are in it.

Texans
Lions
Browns

Not necessarily in that order
Imagine if somehow, the Super Bowl ended up as the Lions vs. Browns.

Think that would be a sign of the apocalypse.

Imagine if somehow, the Super Bowl ended up as the Lions vs. Browns.

Think that would be a sign of the apocalypse.

If the Raiders would have somehow made the playoffs with those three I think that alone would have been enough

1. Detroit (almost went Texans but the HBO Hard Knocks effect is still hanging with me)
2. Texans - If you don't like a team that uses an RB as a backup kicker then I don't want to know you
3. Miami - Sad but too many injuries to overcome on defense and it showed yesterday
4. Buffalo - If you don't like Josh Allen then you're a communist
5. Kansas City - My wife likes Mahomes
6. Dallas Cowboys - Dak and Lamb are fun to watch
7. Baltimore - Lamar Jackson has been fun to watch since college
8. LA - Starting to scrape the bottom though
9. Pittsburg - Normally they would be much higher but I hate George Pickens so a hard NO on this team
10. San Fran - It's getting hard to pick
11. Philadelphia - Gross
12. Cleveland - Really Gross
13. Green Bay - Everyone associated with this team is a weirdo.
14. Tampa Bay - Any team that Tom Brady played for is dead to me.
This is a good list, tbh.

Well done, sir!

If the Raiders would have somehow made the playoffs with those three I think that alone would have been enough
It's mind boggling how all the teams in the AFC West not named Kansas City haven't been able to get their act together season after season.

It's mind boggling how all the teams in the AFC West not named Kansas City haven't been able to get their act together season after season.

I honestly think the Raiders had a chance with Bisaccia but the front office over thought and decided to hire McDumbass