NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round Weekend

gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,434,892.00
Excited for this weekend's game but a little nervous about the Packers game tbh. The Niners are perhaps the worse matchup of the possible NFC teams left for them to face.

Excited for this weekend's game but a little nervous about the Packers game tbh. The Niners are perhaps the worse matchup of the possible NFC teams left for them to face.
I agree, the Niners have been playing great football for the past month. If this game was being played in California the Niners would be favored.

I might watch

Looking for a road team sweep, but would settle for 3 outta 4.

Looking for a road team sweep, but would settle for 3 outta 4.
Would the Buccs be your exception? I'd like to see the Rams win but I think they get crushed

Yea, I worry about that too. Packers have to find way to stop the 49ers physical running game

Would the Buccs be your exception? I'd like to see the Rams win but I think they get crushed
Rex is a Bucs supporter now that his boy toy Brady is QB on that team.

I'd almost take Niners to cover the spread with confidence but Jimmy G's injury or no injury is concerning to me to take that.

I want to take the Bengals but absolutely no one is taking them to win. I just dont trust the Titans to actually be that good and i think Cincy has a little magic in them.

The only thing keeping me from betting a bunch on the Bucs is the Oline being hurt, and the Rams DLine being really good.

I just really want the Rams/Stafford to lose. I’m not one of those cuck Lions fans rooting him on.

🤢
🤮
I want Rams to win because I’m sick of Tom Brady