GAME NFL Week 1 Games Thread

Had to remind the Bucs that they are still the Bucs with that one.

i know the magnitude of the situation probably makes it seems worse (ie how do you call it in that situation), but it is what it is and anything that contributes to my gin fund is welcome.
nice, man!

Bucs were crowned in the off season, this is a humbling experience for them. Has to be.

i know the magnitude of the situation probably makes it seems worse (ie how do you call it in that situation), but it is what it is and anything that contributes to my gin fund is welcome. That said, you have a good one going forward in Burrow, enjoy that.
A well deserved "up yours" (just make it "fuck you" hammer) to you

As long as Russell Wilson is still wearing a Seahawks jersey, their run at a top team in the NFL ain't over yet. And them beating up on the Falcons doesn't even factor into that.
It's over.

"Dream Team 2.0"

can only expect so much when your QB is 1,000 years old

and a "fuck you!" TD for good measure.

Eagles and Colts have to be embarrassed.

I don't think either one of these defenses has the horses for what we see from Kansas City.....If this is the so called NFC Championship like Troy Aikman said. Neither one want that.

nice, man!
had a decent opening day. jags surprised me (and in my defense, I placed the losing bet yesterday before i knew lane johnson was going to be out).

should have a free $45 coming up with fanduels share the love promotion where the rams are currently sitting at +36 for tonights game.

Attachments

• morning.PNG
    morning.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1
Buck and Aikman are still kissing Brady’s ass. SMH

Kamara showing the jets but not a TD

Take it back refs

Lets Go!!!

Thank you refs

lol @ piping in boos :L