GAME NFL Week 2 Games Thread

Chargers looking like a sleeper team for #7 seed
tenor.gif

Question........

Which Rookie QB has impressed you more?

Burrow or Hebert
I haven't seen a bunch of play from either, but my take after limited viewing is that both could be good with the right offensive/QB coach. Not sure either one of them is going to get that any time soon.

I hope Patrick Mahomes contracts HIV tonight................................... from Andy Reid!

Seriously, how do these choking fucking dogs not blow out the Chargers today? How does the fucking SB champion team spend 50+ minutes trailing a shitbum team with a rookie QB and a dipshit HC?

Fuckin piss me off!!!!

Hehehe GIF by memecandy

Speaking of piss me off, how bout that pathetic Squeeler team. They couldn't cover a measly -7 against one of the worst teams in the AFC?!?!?!? At home?????

Maybe Fat Ben should retire and concentrate on furthering his career as a serial rapist so Shitsburgh can move on and try to gain some respectability?

I love a good prime rib....

Speaking of respectability, the Cowboys can't cover -3.5 at home against the Falcons?

Dallas is the definition of sad.

KC kicker made 3 50+ yard FG in a row to close out the game vs LA Chargers (2 got called back because of a penalty and then a time out)
Game Winner was perfect
Amazing leg on that Dude

Speaking of respectability, the Cowboys can't cover -3.5 at home against the Falcons?

Dallas is the definition of sad.
Yeah I wasn't ready to give anyone pts with Dallas, went with moneyline. :)

heard that before they switched back to the Bills/Phins
Which was extremely frustrating for Broncos and Steelers fans! We'd rather watch with the audio off than get nothing.

The falcons special teams coach should be fired immediately. His players didn't even know the rules for an onside kick. That was really embarrassing