GAME NFL week 4 game thread

Love the fact we scored a TD before halftime.....it's still a game.

We're driving.....

And we're only down 1.

Goff is so fucking bad LMFAO at the endless Pac 12 QB busts
Yeah that is brutal to watch. I guess part of it is they are running that same conservative kind of play calling, which isn't as effective without Todd Gurley playing out of his mind like he was for a year or two. I mean, it is probably good enough to win a game against the Giants with that defense but in the end teams like that end up like all the teams Marty Schottenheimer coached.

Defense stopped them.....

The Rams score a TD and take a 17-9 lead. Commanding lead since all the Giants can do is kick FG's.

I take it all back.....Goff was obviously just toying with the Gints

Buffalo has a good defense....

@droider is a notorious troll......consider everything he says and go the opposite of it.
I didn't realize that. Nonetheless, Goff is frustrating as hell to watch

I didn't realize that. Nonetheless, Goff is frustrating as hell to watch
Yeah, he has been a little off this season but my point was shortly after droider said what he did......the Rams scored......

Yeah, he has been a little off this season but my point was shortly after droider said what he did......the Rams scored......
And he kept telling me during the game, "Carr sucks!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!" and when the Raiders led......:"Brees sucks, that midget needs to retire......LMFAO."

Stick around, you'll see what I mean.

That's a TD. Bills should get that reversed. The end of the quarter may help them here.

Buffalo has a good defense....
That's why Josh Allen figuring it out makes them scary.

Never seen a QB go from being unable to hit the water if he was falling out of a boat the first two years to making routinely great throws.

The Giants are the worst team in the League.