NHL 2021 Schedule Announced

With that said, what are everyones opinions for the top 4 in each division? How do you think it will play out?

West - Vegas, Colorado, St Louis, Minnesota... (but again, last one is a toss up)
Central - Tampa, Dallas, Columbus, Carolina (I don't think those are stretches at all. Wouldn't be too surprised if Florida put something together tho)
East - Boston, Isles, Philly, Pitt (wouldn't mind seeing the Sabres finally make it though).

North - I think this is the toughest one to pick from. Not that they are the best, but that they are mostly close together. We can throw away Ottawa, they aren't making it, but I think a case could be made for the rest. I will go Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
So as it sits....

West - Vegas, Colorado, and Minnesota have clinched. St Louis leads the next spot. So I did well there.

North - Only Toronto has clinched thus far. But Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Montreal appear to be the other 3 though they haven't clinched. Well I would have got 2 of the 4 lol.

East - No one has clinched yet, but it appears that Washington and Pittsburgh will make it in. Then it will likely be 2 of either the Rangers, Bruins, or Isles. Admittedly I thought Washington would make it but refused to add them to mine because fuck them. So I will likely get 2 of the 4.

Central - Carolina, Florida, and Tampa have clinched. With Nashville and Dallas fighting it out for the last spot. Another 2 of the 4. Can't Columbus played that poorly.

Flyers started pretty hot, then went into the shitter over the last 20-ish games.

So as it sits....

West - Vegas, Colorado, and Minnesota have clinched. St Louis leads the next spot. So I did well there.

North - Only Toronto has clinched thus far. But Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Montreal appear to be the other 3 though they haven't clinched. Well I would have got 2 of the 4 lol.

East - No one has clinched yet, but it appears that Washington and Pittsburgh will make it in. Then it will likely be 2 of either the Rangers, Bruins, or Isles. Admittedly I thought Washington would make it but refused to add them to mine because fuck them. So I will likely get 2 of the 4.

Central - Carolina, Florida, and Tampa have clinched. With Nashville and Dallas fighting it out for the last spot. Another 2 of the 4. Can't Columbus played that poorly.
*shocker* apparently, Torts lost the locker room during the PLD stuff, and *shocker* being a bully didn't help win it over throughout the season.

I've got Colorado winning the Presidents trophy this year. I f'n HATE saying that. I Hope VGK can knock them down a few pegs. I expect having three bad Cali teams in the division are going to inflate the Colorado, Vegas and St. Louis point totals. I've got Arizona as my 4th team in the West.

Central, most folks have the Wings pegged to the bottom, but I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think they have what it takes to make the playoffs, but I think the Wings could end up above Chicago and Nashville in the standings. Dallas is going to have to spend most of the season without Seguin and Bishop and Lightning without Kucherov. Lighting are deep enough to be a playoff team without Kuch, but I'm not so sure the Stars are without Seguin & Bishop. I've got Tampa in, but not emphatically like in recent years. I actually think Carolina takes the division. My other two in are the Blue Jackets and Panthers. Stars finish 5th.

East, I've tagged everyone to finish within 6 points in the standings of each other. Extremely tight top to bottom. Isles, Caps, Flyers, Rangers make it.

North will be another pretty tight division. Leafs, Oilers, Canucks, Jets in.
West: likely 3/4 - I underestimated MIN. VGK did knock COL down a few pegs. The three Cali teams were bad.

Central: 3/4 - CBJ folded hard. As it stands today: CAR is 1st (I was right); TB in, but not emphatically in (currently 3rd; I was right); Stars currently sit 5th (I was right); Red Wings not last (I was right)

East: 2/4 - I underestimated PIT. BUF & NJ tanked hard; division not as close as expected. Could still be 3/4 if NYR jumps BOS.

North: 3/4 - VAN was likely the only miss; we'll see how that saga plays out.

Post 17, dated January 17th sir.

I had faith in the Wild. Admittedly I didn't think they would be as good as they are, but I still had them making it lol

I had no faith in them, 50+ years being a fan of Minnesota sports kinda does that to ya.

I do hope they change the divisions again next year, I hate the Wild being in the West!! We need to be with Chicago, St. Louis & Detoilet!