NHL News

NHL has its first rainbow player..

Luke Prokop likes the schlong

His job is to play hockey - which has nothing to do with where he likes to put his dick in his personal time. This shouldn't be news.

His job is to play hockey - which has nothing to do with where he likes to put his dick in his personal time. This shouldn't be news.
I've got a little secret for you...... You're the reason it's "news"

Jimmy Scoops dying at 31 is fucking brutal. He was a staple on the Missin Curfew podcast with Shane o brien and Scottie upshall. Cause of death is going to be interesting.

Jimmy Scoops dying at 31 is fucking brutal. He was a staple on the Missin Curfew podcast with Shane o brien and Scottie upshall. Cause of death is going to be interesting.
I saw the news that he passed yesterday and it's mind boggling that an otherwise healthy 31 year old would just drop dead like that :L

I saw the news that he passed yesterday and it's mind boggling that an otherwise healthy 31 year old would just drop dead like that :facepalm:
He got a little thick since retiring but started skating again this summer. Just had a kid in May and another 2 year old. Awful shit

I saw the news that he passed yesterday and it's mind boggling that an otherwise healthy 31 year old would just drop dead like that :facepalm:

He got a little thick since retiring but started skating again this summer. Just had a kid in May and another 2 year old. Awful shit

I wonder if it's another case of a lethal concoction of pain killers/opioids mixed with alcohol. That cocktail is taking a lot of young'uns.

He's a little more than a year older than my youngest and I can't even imagine how badly I'd lose my shit if one of my kids died.

I wonder if it's another case of a lethal concoction of pain killers/opioids mixed with alcohol. That cocktail is taking a lot of young'uns.
Geez, I hope not.

It was a day after his kids second birthday. Unlikely he went on some bender. He also wasn’t a guy with big concy problems or apparently substance issues. If this comes out i would be VERY surprised.

What a piece of shit

Honestly with all of his shit, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he ends up killing someone or himself before he turns 40. I used to defend the guy during the “money phone” days, but his shirt is soaked in jizz at this point.

He's a little more than a year older than my youngest and I can't even imagine how badly I'd lose my shit if one of my kids died.

Geez, I hope not.

It was a day after his kids second birthday. Unlikely he went on some bender. He also wasn’t a guy with big concy problems or apparently substance issues. If this comes out i would be VERY surprised.

Report: Former NHL player Jimmy Hayes, 31, had fentanyl, cocaine in system at time of death

:pout: