Series Thread NLDS: Padres Vs Dodgers

Jansen only throwing 89-90???? I thought he threw upper 90s?? Like 96-97

C'mon, Dodgers!!!!

Well this has gotten interesting

lol @ Machado tossing his bat like it was attached to dynamite, but then getting butt hurt about the Dodgers celebrating an all-time great catch

lol @ Machado tossing his bat like it was attached to dynamite, but then getting butt hurt about the Dodgers celebrating an all-time great catch
He’s is the biggest bitch in baseball. I’d probably claim the Padres as a second team if he weren’t there

He’s is the biggest bitch in baseball. I’d probably claim the Padres as a second team if he weren’t there
i worked overnight last night. once i saw Machado's meltdown, I had to youtube some of of Machado's great moments

there's a video called "Manny Machado being a douchebag" It did not disappoint. He got pissy @ Donaldson a few years ago for TAGGING HIM at third. The third base umpire laughed his ass off.

uh, hasn't Machado always been a 3B except for that brief period right before the Orioles traded him?

Get some more runs....

uh, hasn't Machado always been a 3B except for that brief period right before the Orioles traded him?
I think he was drafted as a SS and came through the minors as a SS, but JJ Hardy was superior defensively so they moved him to third when he came up, and when they moved him back to SS, it was clear he was a third baseman. He also played SS as a Dodger, and I think he did as a Padre when Tatis Jr was hurt last year.

But he was terrible at SS, but elite at third.