No words...Let the moment be the moment

Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics

Although better than Texas AM going into their local library and scavenging through 1940 sports newspapers to see when their team finished undefeated so they could *Claimed National title

Although better than Texas AM going into their local library and scavenging through 1940 sports newspapers to see when their team finished undefeated so they could *Claimed National title
So Oregon has one since 1939 when A&M had one?

Say what you want about OD but Bo Nix was left for dead after 3 years at Auburn. He became the scapegoat (unfairly IMO) for Harsin's shortcomings.

At Oregon, he put up big time numbers, became a Heisman finalist and could be a 1st round pick in the draft. He did all this with class and was a great leader for the program. Congrats to Bo and thank you for your time at Oregon.

Say what you want about OD but Bo Nix was left for dead after 3 years at Auburn. He became the scapegoat (unfairly IMO) for Harsin's shortcomings.

At Oregon, he put up big time numbers, became a Heisman finalist and could be a 1st round pick in the draft. He did all this with class and was a great leader for the program. Congrats to Bo and thank you for your time at Oregon.
Amen - he is a good one. His respect for his rival Penix, never spoke ill about Auburn. He is a class act. Glad he transferred to Oregon. He will probably be a back up in the NFL, but like most back ups he will get a shot, hope it turns out well for him.

Yes, he resurrected his career at Oregon and definitely made himself draft able. I don't see him going in the 1st, there are 5 QB's at least that are better than he is. I could see his name being bantered about for the 1st pick in the 2nd round as teams evaluate who is still left and someone looks to draft instead of go for someone like Fields.

Yes, he resurrected his career at Oregon and definitely made himself draft able. I don't see him going in the 1st, there are 5 QB's at least that are better than he is. I could see his name being bantered about for the 1st pick in the 2nd round as teams evaluate who is still left and someone looks to draft instead of go for someone like Fields.

My guess would be 2nd round but you never know with QBs in the draft. Bad teams often reach for QBs

can't wait til next year at this time when you celebrate Hawaiin Punch