Notre Dame Fighting Irish Notre Dame CFB Thread*

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Asterisk for 2020 Season

:dhd:

Guess it’s time for a pre-game thread I’d there is anybody out there.

excited the ultimate warrior GIF by WWE

Welcome to the ACC (In Football).

Welcome to the ACC (In Football).
Yeah don’t get too comfortable with those words. Then again I would love to snag an ACC title before Miami. That schadenfreude would sustain me for years.

Yeah don’t get too comfortable with those words. Then again I would love to snag an ACC title before Miami. That schadenfreude would sustain me for years.

Hey, Duke has been to an ACC Championship game. Miami hasn't. I still love the Catholics vs. Convicts

Hey, Duke has been to an ACC Championship game. Miami hasn't. I still love the Catholics vs. Convicts
Never gets old. And I have a friend who played on those Miami teams from. ‘86-‘89

1-0. A lot to work on and Book had better settle down. Defense is as advertised I think but we NEED Hamilton back. Foskey was unstoppable most of the game. JOK is a beast.

Happy to get the win and hope the coaches see as much room for improvement as I do!

I think they need to re-evaluate the depth chart. I don’t know the reluctance to keep your playmakers off the field in favor of older guys who “understand the system” better. Maybe your system is the problem. But you don’t put Joe Schmidt ahead of Nyles Morgan. You apparently don’t put Skwornek ahead of Wilkens.

This has been a problem for years.

Wake Forest has won an ACC championship game

LOL

1-0. A lot to work on and Book had better settle down. Defense is as advertised I think but we NEED Hamilton back. Foskey was unstoppable most of the game. JOK is a beast.
Thankfully Hamilton just had an ankle sprain, huge sigh of relief.