Notre Dame Media

This says 2025, which I had been referencing. I'll be honest, I am not sure, you could correct. You'll have to scroll past the first article.

Just do it.

There is some kind of 'rotating pecking order' for Big 10 Game of the Week in the 12 pm (FOX), 3:30 pm (CBS), and "Big Ten Saturday Night" (NBC) slots. Each week a different network gets 1st pick.

I doubt FOX and CBS would agree that NBC get all 5 of the ND games, but maybe they could give NBC the ND home games. FOX and CBS would benefit from the ND away games regardless.

It would be an economic win/win for everybody involved. FOX, CBS, NBC, ND, Big 10 HQ, and every other Big 10 team.

Just do it.

There is some kind of 'rotating pecking order' for Big 10 Game of the Week in the 12 pm (FOX), 3:30 pm (CBS), and "Big Ten Saturday Night" (NBC) slots.

I doubt FOX and CBS would agree that NBC get all 5 of the ND games, but maybe they could give NBC the ND home games. FOX and CBS would benefit from the ND away games regardless.

It would be an economic win/win for everybody involved. FOX, CBS, NBC, ND, Big 10 HQ, and every other Big 10 team.
I'm not sure I'd like the 5+5+2 model, but I'd be on board with the 5+4+2+1 model. That would give us 3 "OOC" games with Stanford, Navy +1.

Either way, I'm glad NBC has invested more into CFB. All those resources can only help ND. I can envision a scenario where there is a 3:30 game, studio coverage, leading into the prime time game. It'll be interesting to see it play out this year, and next once the sec is off cbs.

My guess is ND gets between 60-65 million/yr in a new contract. Or around 10-11 million/home game, which is roughly half of what they gave for the B1G/yr.
If they get that I win the bet.

ND and NBC reach a deal through the 2029 season. Financial terms not disclosed.

ND and NBC reach a deal through the 2029 season. Financial terms not disclosed.

oh-come-on-seth-meyers-unbelievable-pnv9hk61g84d918m.gif

My guess is that it will leak out at some point. I am very curious to see what the number will be. I've said $60-$65 million/yr. Definitely over $50 million I would guess.