Off to See Disturbed in Milwaukee

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 876.00
I'm not even a huge Disturbed fan, and I didn't even bother to look up the opening bands, but me, my brother-in-law, and nephew are going and we are gonna get fucking wrecked.

Pray for my liver.

I'm not even a huge Disturbed fan, and I didn't even bother to look up the opening bands, but me, my brother-in-law, and nephew are going and we are gonna get fucking wrecked.

Pray for my liver.
I've seen Disturbed 3 times. Each time, their sound was exceptionally sharp and precise. The last time we saw them, though, David Draiman got a little too preachy on stage between songs which kinda killed the vibe. You should have a good time, though; they're a very good live band.

I've seen Disturbed 3 times. Each time, their sound was exceptionally sharp and precise. The last time we saw them, though, David Draiman got a little too preachy on stage between songs which kinda killed the vibe. You should have a good time, though; they're a very good live band.
Too preachy for the guy with a cross icon in his favorites?! Do tell....

I saw them about 17 years ago in Minneapolis and they sounded pretty good back then. I'm just excited for the time off from work and away from the wife. lol

Too preachy for the guy with a cross icon in his favorites?! Do tell....
Who wants a sermon at a rock concert?

Lets Go Concert GIF by NETFLIX