Offensive Joke thread.

lol

FtzzfDWXsAY-8NL

If you are ever in an argument with a woman, just ask her if she has gained weight. She will appreciate your concern for her health and immediately stop arguing with you.

Follow me for more relationship advice.

If you are ever in an argument with a woman, just ask her if she has gained weight. She will appreciate your concern for her health and immediately stop arguing with you.

If you're ever in an argument with a woman, simply remind her that it's almost dinner time and the dishes aren't washed yet.

If you're ever in an argument with a woman, simply remind her that it's almost dinner time and the dishes aren't washed yet.
And she will realize she has responsibilities to attend to and doesn't have time to be arguing.

Republicans: 12 people should own everything. Everyone else can starve and die.
Democrats: 6 of those 12 should be women, minorities, and LGBTQ.

Republicans: 12 people should own everything. Everyone else can starve and die.
Democrats: 6 of those 12 should be women, minorities, and LGBTQ.
In typical fashion, Democrats are fucking terrible at planning things out...

If 12 people are left on this planet and six of them are women + minorities + LGBTQ... The LGBTQ will not reproduce and you need at least two of them to be LGBTQ, so that leaves a maximum of 4 people who might be able to bear children. If you only take minority women, then you're oppressive to minority men, so at least one of those minorities must be male; so now we're down to a maximum of 3 people who might be able to bear children. One of those three women, one will likely have fertility issues; so that leaves two women left to bear children. One of those two women is going to want to settle down with one man. That last woman will have all of the rest of the heterosexual men fighting & killing to bed her. That woman and the men who survive will contract STDs - which could make her and the men banging her infertile or produce damaged offspring. ...So the survival of humanity rests on that one woman who wanted to settle down with that one man and hopefully they have a (heterosexual) baby girl at some point.

Did you know:

The killer whales favorite restaurant is Five Guys.