Official 2021 Season Thread

Reaction score
Clemson sweeps Cinci to start the season after a walkoff in the 10th. Bullpen will be an adventure this year outside of the top two guys. But a lot of good talented freshman. Next week series against the fags from Scar.

Couple really good series this weekend. Miami looked impressive and finally get a series win against Florida.

I'm not familiar with this....is it...college baseball you say? They play baseball at a collegiate level?

Arizona just put a pair of ass whoopings on the Sooners. Dropped 32 runs in two games.

basketball wives reality tv GIF by VH1

UTexas is a baseball school now.

Iowa has won 11 out of 12 . Team is coming together nicely. Still a reasonable shot to win the conference

Iowa has won 11 out of 12 . Team is coming together nicely. Still a reasonable shot to win the conference

After the games on March 29th, Iowa was 3-5 and was 10th in the B1G.

Iowa is now 4th in the B1G and has gone 12-3 since March 29th. Iowa now has a .625 record. They have won 7 straight for the first time in 14 years. And their best batter is out with a back injury. Indiana is the only one who is above them in the standings that they still have a series with.

I hope to go to some of their games this season. My mom and I go to a few of their games every year. I like listening to them.

After the games on March 29th, Iowa was 3-5 and was 10th in the B1G.

Iowa is now 4th in the B1G and has gone 12-3 since March 29th. Iowa now has a .625 record. They have won 7 straight for the first time in 14 years. And their best batter is out with a back injury. Indiana is the only one who is above them in the standings that they still have a series with.

I hope to go to some of their games this season. My mom and I go to a few of their games every year. I like listening to them.
They were actually 4-8 at one point

The TCU series was just awful and gutwrenching but this is taking your frustrations out on an overmatched opponent

Screenshot_20210420-215231_Twitter.jpg