Official Fuck The Dodgers thread

Too early to say Fuck the Dodgers??
home-alone-never.gif

Saw a douche the other day jay walking across an 8 lane street. Goofy lookin dude, trying to cross but have his little "Im too cool for cross walks, but also too cool to jog a single step" stride. I notice his is decked out, head to in blue obnoxious blue shoes that almost looked spray painted, and giant dodgers jacket. He makes to the median where Im making a lefthand turn, so yeah, about 20feet from the cross walk.

The other side of traffic is relentless so he has to stand there until the light changes and cross walk lights up to walk. So as he starts his cool guy glide, my window was down and I say," almost like you should have just used the crosswalk huh?"

He stops in the middle of the street to turn and look at me, didnt say a word, and just threw his out to the side in a gesture that would indicate the " you want some?" Question, but before he could speak a car making a right behind blew their horn at him and it scared the shit out the guy. I laughed so hard, and the losers at the bus stop he was heading to were laughing as well.

He kept walking past the bus stop, like that wasnt where he was going, but my gut tells me he had to circle back to it after that group left. He was that cool.

I also thought about this thread, and could help but understand what some of you are talking about.

What do you call a thousand Dodgers fans at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

"Refuse to authenticate the ball"? WTF- she's on camera! How many first HRs did Ohtani hit that day?
They’re a fucking terrorist organization. Everyone associated with that fucking team should be locked away at Gitmo for the next 150 years.

They’re a fucking terrorist organization. Everyone associated with that fucking team should be locked away at Gitmo for the next 150 years.
Jesus Christ, dude. Gitmo? That would be cruel and unusual punishment.

For all the Al Qaeda prisoners already there.