Official Fuck The Dodgers thread

I read this lady's tweets and my god is she miserable. She should try being a fan of literally any other team sans the Red Sox.
There are a couple absolute mental case Dodgers fans that are hilarious.

There is one just fucking lunatic. If she's not bitching about the Dodgers, she's filing Twitter up with updates about her child custody battle with her ex-husband.

Why do fucktards think Twitter needs to know this shit?

These are the same people who then complain how everybody knows their business.

There are a couple absolute mental case Dodgers fans that are hilarious.

There is one just fucking lunatic. If she's not bitching about the Dodgers, she's filing Twitter up with updates about her child custody battle with her ex-husband.

Why do fucktards think Twitter needs to know this shit?

These are the same people who then complain how everybody knows their business.
A guy I worked with in college got into a nasty separation from his girlfriend right after they had a kid and he live updated the whole thing on Facebook. Like dude....first off no one cares and second this shit will be brought up in custody court.

A guy I worked with in college got into a nasty separation from his girlfriend right after they had a kid and he live updated the whole thing on Facebook. Like dude....first off no one cares and second this shit will be brought up in custody court.
Well, for starters, they shouldn't have conceived a child outside of wedlock.

Seal Of Approval Thumbs Up GIF

Man fuck.

How do you people find this shit?

I dont know whats worse, that broad or the beta orbiters who are following a 3 and dropping m'ladys in a delusional attempt to smush.
I go down the worm hole and start following the most entertaining ones.

Find a Bob Nightengale tweet and look for the best meltdowns in the replies.

Let the hate flow through you.

For reference, from what I gathered, this fight started because Dodgers fans in a section above saw an Astros fan seated in area below them and started throwing stuff at him.

But, they ended up throwing beer on other Dodgers fans who were in the area, including a small child.

You can see Dodgers fans shielding themselves from the shit being thrown and a woman yelling something about there being a baby being there.