OG’s assemble

Really wanted the Godfather of drafts @Nosferatu in the rebirth of mock drafts.

Make the nets bigger and give everyone a stick!
throw up jim carrey GIF

Sorry buddy, there won't be a rebirth, rather a defibrillator to make the heart beat one more time. The drafts are dead.
Then I will sink back into the gutter and hang my Penn State hat up.

@Titz McGee you may have a pulse.

Let’s draft like Draft Day and make the Browns better since my Commanders can’t improve

Since I was tagged last....

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

JK though, I'm probably in. Doesn't have to be for this draft, but an NBA draft that could be fun would be drafting all current players but using the 70's rules including no 3 point line. Let's make the big man great again.
At least you got a tag. If I had feelings, they would be very hurt right now.

At least you got a tag. If I had feelings, they would be very hurt right now.
At least you have the Timberwolves... Who would have ever thought saying that would have been considered a positive statement? Lol.

At least you have the Timberwolves... Who would have ever thought saying that would have been considered a positive statement? Lol.
Both the Lions and the Timberwolves are close to the playoffs in the same year. I have never experienced sports like this before.

Both the Lions and the Timberwolves are close to the playoffs in the same year. I have never experienced sports like this before.
Happy for you guys. Like I told Nos, Ant is basically D-Wade lite. He's going to be special.

Lions are having an awesome season. Goff playing better than I thought he was capable of.