Ohio St., Iowa & Nebbish

So 11 to 3, and you still wanna blame Warren?

A word for the 11 schools that voted wrong

Seriously bucknut fans.. how does it feel knowing you can't strong arm the conference? Haven't seen this many upset bucknut fans since VY went into Columbus and hung a #L at night for the first time ever.

You have a welcome invitation to the Big 12 so you can do whatever Texas says as well.. and be playing football.

Seriously bucknut fans.. how does it feel knowing you can't strong arm the conference? Haven't seen this many upset bucknut fans since VY went into Columbus and hung a #L at night for the first time ever.

You have a welcome invitation to the Big 12 so you can do whatever Texas says as well.. and be playing football.

lol at calling whatever Texas has been doing lately "playing football"

lol at calling whatever Texas has been doing lately "playing football"
hey man.. can i admit that I'm jealous of tosu fans being able to hit the pumpkin patch every week this fall?

hey man.. can i admit that I'm jealous of tosu fans being able to hit the pumpkin patch every week this fall?
At least we both can have disappointing autumns now

Holy cow, that L doesn't even register in the top 20 of things that'll get Buckeye's pissed beyond all recognition since 2005.

I'm just trolling.. I got some good news career wise so I've been drinking for the past couple of hours.. Hope y'all can have a season thanksgiving, in December or January

I'm just trolling.. I got some good news career wise so I've been drinking for the past couple of hours.. Hope y'all can have a season thanksgiving, in December or January
Ryan Hamby's own family has banned him from carrying the Thanksgiving Turkey to the dinner table because they know he'll drop it.

We were told there wasn't a vote....now there was a vote? I'm so confused.

We were told there wasn't a vote....now there was a vote? I'm so confused.
You're confused that presidents of universities didn't want some of their most influential boosters pissed at them?

Ryan Hamby's own family has banned him from carrying the Thanksgiving Turkey to the dinner table because they know he'll drop it.

There was a Texas poster that always used to argue with me that he only dropped it bc he was hit so hard, completely ignoring the fact that he wasn't hit until he attempted to catch it again after it bounced off his chest

Ohio State originally wanted to cancel the season. Change of heart when it backfired on them. Iowa and Nebraska are still the only B1G teams that look good

Moving back to Texas?

Moving back to Texas?
that's the goal.. by summer of 22 at the latest.. My goal is to finish fixing up my house so I can put it on the market