Ohio State has been cheating the last few months right under our noses

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,167.00
Truly despicable behavior. Cheating, and for what? To score 3 points against Missouri?

Their coach cried to the big ten about cheating while literally cheating. Sad.

Thought you went to Disney

Unimpressed Uh Huh GIF

Makes the Stallions stuff look like amateur hour by comparison.

LOL evidently one of them was Hartline congratulating Chris Henry Jr. committing to OSU by retweeting the commit edit tweet

Day should be fired immediately.

Cheatin like a mofo and STILL can’t win the conference :laugh:

burn it all down
daria-fire.gif

This is all Michigan had to do with the cheeseburger incident and it would have resulted in nothing. Instead they were dumb, Harbaugh was a jackass, and he got suspended
I think you mean, Michigan had the courage to stand up to nonsense that everyone agrees is nonsense. Ryan day folding under pressure is pretty typical

I think you mean, Michigan had the courage to stand up to nonsense that everyone agrees is nonsense. Ryan day folding under pressure is pretty typical

Michigan was the one who suspended Harbaugh in hopes to appease the NCAA when they reopened the investigation. Yep. Courage.

Michigan was the one who suspended Harbaugh in hopes to appease the NCAA when they reopened the investigation. Yep. Courage.
Courage is doing the right thing even in the face of a penalty....

I never understood that. Why wpuld any school do anything to stave off the NCAA? The NCAA can’t enforce shit anymore.

Just trying to keep up with the Joneses.