Ok, Lets hear some of the 4th of July menus.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 18,000.00
What's everyone doing for food this weekend.

Just Hotdogs and Hamburgers for us.

Brisket
Kielbasa
Tater Salad
Tuna Salad
Spanish Rice
Beans
Beers

Brisket
Kielbasa
Tater Salad
Tuna Salad
Spanish Rice
Beans
FREE Beers

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Puuled pork sandwiches, with pickles and slaw, on hawaiian rolls
bacon mac n cheese
beans
pasta salad
salad
fruit
buffalo chicken dip
burgers and dogs
brownies and other treats

lots of big go booms

Puuled pork sandwiches, with pickles and slaw, on hawaiian rolls
bacon mac n cheese
beans
pasta salad
salad
fruit
buffalo chicken dip
burgers and dogs
brownies and other treats

lots of big go booms

Are you cooking all of that??

Going to a few places. One place we're bringing a side... Maybe a curried fruit dish? I think they are just making sandwiches for people... Casual pool day. One place is bring and braai, so we're going to bring a couple steaks for ourselves. I'm also going to attempt a red, white, and blue cheesecake for that one 🤞 . The third place we might go, I have no clue.

Resized_Resized_20210703_213430(5).jpeg

Resized_Resized_20210703_235051.jpeg

Seared this pork loin last night. Left on keep warm over night, turned up this morning for 2 hours, and this motherfucker is ready for shreading.

Going to a few places. One place we're bringing a side... Maybe a curried fruit dish? I think they are just making sandwiches for people... Casual pool day. One place is bring and braai, so we're going to bring a couple steaks for ourselves. I'm also going to attempt a red, white, and blue cheesecake for that one 🤞 . The third place we might go, I have no clue.
Well.... It looks ugly. I'll see how it looks sliced (and tastes). The extra moisture from the fruit (reduced/strained) fucked it up, and it took forever to cook and caved a little. If it tastes good, next time/year I think I'll use freeze dried fruit instead. Either that or I'll have to maybe add a little flour to the fruit sections.

Just had a ham sandwich on America’s northern coast.

Up next: some watermelon.

Burgers and brats later.

Smoker running now with burgers for a late lunch, baby back ribs and fiesta corn dip for dinner.

Founder's Centennial IPA

Wish I would have seen this earlier. I did 2 racks of baby backs on the smoker. 321 method with an apple cider vinegar and lemon juice marinade the night before. Local rub before they went on and the marinade plus brown sugar in butcher paper during the 2nd step. Added sauce (Head Country original) at the 3rd step.

Turned out perfect.

Gonna be up in the mountains, grillin'