GAME OKLAHOMA vs Missouri State

Meh, there is very little to be gleaned from that game aside from Rattler can spin it and fit the ball into tight spaces.

DBs continued to look allergic to interceptions. DTY had to basically field one like a center fielder to get one. Tre Brown still isn’t that good and dropped one that fell right into his hands. He also got burned BADLY on a play he was lucky to get called back and got beat pretty badly on a crossing route.

OL needs work and Swenson is AWFUL. Dude got WORKED all game long. Praying they look better with Harrison on the field.

Linebacker play looks improved. DL is going to be a weakness.
Was a good scrimmage. LR wasn't overly pleased and said there is work to be done. I have confidence that there'll be steady progress. The next two opponents(KSU, ISU) didn't look great yesterday, so will have a chance to work out the wrinkles before RRR.

Was a good scrimmage. LR wasn't overly pleased and said there is work to be done. I have confidence that there'll be steady progress. The next two opponents(KSU, ISU) didn't look great yesterday, so will have a chance to work out the wrinkles before RRR.
I’m honestly more worried about Joe C demanding COVID tests until 30+ players are held out every week.

I’m honestly more worried about Joe C demanding COVID tests until 30+ players are held out every week.
Dude...be happy. Football is back(for us at least)and we won. Didn't get hit by an asteroid overnight.

Speaking of which, BJ Foster quit mid game yesterday, huh?
yeah man I'm bummed out about it.. hopefully it was just a moment of frustration.. I like him a lot and last season, he was playing hurt all year. The put that brace on his shoulder and trotted him back on the field since there were no more bodies.. He didn't complain then.

Hope he comes back into the fold..he is a human hit stick

I thought everything looked pretty good.
I also think the other team had a lot to do with that.

Onward.

I thought everything looked pretty good.
I also think the other team had a lot to do with that.

Onward.
They will lose to KSU in a couple weeks.. it's all a facade sir..

They will lose to KSU in a couple weeks.. it's all a facade sir..
Brother, I’m fully expecting 1-2 wtf losses given the current circumstances, but K-state ain’t gonna be it.

Brother, I’m fully expecting 1-2 wtf losses given the current circumstances, but K-state ain’t gonna be it.
i know.. just trolling

Hard to tell what the B12 is about yet. OU, UT and WV looked good yesterday against CC's. TT squeaked by. KU, ISU and KSU looked crappy. Still don't know for sure about BU, OSU and TCU since they are still on vacation.

yeah man I'm bummed out about it.. hopefully it was just a moment of frustration.. I like him a lot and last season, he was playing hurt all year. The put that brace on his shoulder and trotted him back on the field since there were no more bodies.. He didn't complain then.

Hope he comes back into the fold..he is a human hit stick

Till he runs into Jalen Hurts. Then he turns into a baby back bitch.

Till he runs into Jalen Hurts. Then he turns into a baby back bitch.
He didn't run into Hurts when he hurt his shoulder again.. it was against Lamb... Hurts didn't beat UT that day.. that was all LAMB.. glad he's fucking gone and I hope he becomes a BUST in Dallas.

He didn't run into Hurts when he hurt his shoulder again.. it was against Lamb... Hurts didn't beat UT that day.. that was all LAMB.. glad he's fucking gone and I hope he becomes a BUST in Dallas.
Names aside, my point still stands. Dude talked mad shit then rolled up like a bitch.

Hard to tell what the B12 is about yet. OU, UT and WV looked good yesterday against CC's. TT squeaked by. KU, ISU and KSU looked crappy. Still don't know for sure about BU, OSU and TCU since they are still on vacation.
All trolling aside, Arkansas St is better than Mizzu st and UTEP, so is ULL.. ISU will be ready to play ou and UT close. KSU will probably give someone a scare too. People taking too much stock into yesterday's results.. when you look around, everyone struggled. ASU benefitted from playing a game last week imo. Made less mistakes vs KSU. ISU will always play up or down to it's openers.. just the way it goes under Campbell (who feels like Rhodes, right??).

Names aside, my point still stands. Dude talked mad shit then rolled up like a bitch.
LOL he was hurt, but I get it.. but EVERYONE talks shit heading into that game.. Not holding that against him at all. Hope Bijan starts talking shit about how ugly Rattler is.. and Ossai chimes in saying only way chicks in high school would fuck Rattler was inside bathroom stalls.. too embarrassed to sneak them in their bedrooms, or even be seen with him at his place.

LOL he was hurt, but I get it.. but EVERYONE talks shit heading into that game.. Not holding that against him at all. Hope Bijan starts talking shit about how ugly Rattler is.. and Ossai chimes in saying only way chicks in high school would fuck Rattler was inside bathroom stalls.. too embarrassed to sneak them in their bedrooms, or even be seen with him at his place.
I’m so sore about Bijon. OU should’ve had him and Boulware completely shit the bed. Glad he’s your problem now.

At least Sam Ehlinger has a music career lined up, so there's that...

Attachments

• deliverance-banjo-boy.jpg
    deliverance-banjo-boy.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
I’m so sore about Bijon. OU should’ve had him and Boulware completely shit the bed. Glad he’s your problem now.
He's done well as Special teams coach thus far.. TEs seem to be good as well, but I would give Yurcich the credit there. Gotta see how he recruits TE in 22.

From Sabermetrics, for what it's worth.

After Week 1:

Quarterback Rating
Spencer Rattler - 97.7
Sam Ehlinger - 87.5

Passer Rating
Spencer Rattler - 158.3
Sam Ehlinger - 156.8

Completion Percentage
Spencer Rattler - 82%
Sam Ehlinger - 76%

Touchdown Pass Percentage