GAME OKLAHOMA vs Missouri State

I was watching highlights and rattler has ALL DAY in the pocket and wide receivers 50 yards down field with 10 yard seperations. OU is just running passing drills against this team.

I was watching highlights and rattler has ALL DAY in the pocket and wide receivers 50 yards down field with 10 yard seperations. OU is just running passing drills against this team.
Yeah, they’re not a solid team. But for the RS-Fr QB to have such great ball distribution? Holy Schnikees Batman! He might be serviceable in Riley’s offense?

earlier i was watching off periscope.. guy was streaming it perfectly

that and they aren't calling any type of interference.. Texas toasts y'all in a few weeks 77-3 #HookEm
we beat baker and the midget.. i think we can handle the trippie red look alike
Love Sick Visualizer GIF by Trippie Redd
Baker beat your 2/3 times and Kyler got you too. Moral victory much?

Baker beat your 2/3 times and Kyler got you too. Moral victory much?
just saying we beat them.. we'll beat that albino.. see y'all in Dallas in a few weeks

just saying we beat them.. we'll beat that albino.. see y'all in Dallas in a few weeks
BTW when did Baker beat us more than once? He eeked by in his one win vs UT thanks to a concussed Sam. He lost to our WR QB the season before and he didn't beat Texas while he was at Tech?

So yesterday I turned into 107.7 on iheart radio and as Toby Rowland announced the Jersey colors the Sooners were in coming onto the field it cut out and when to some bullshit talk show. Fucking pay per view cocksuckers cut the radio broadcast.

BTW when did Baker beat us more than once? He eeked by in his one win vs UT thanks to a concussed Sam. He lost to our WR QB the season before and he didn't beat Texas while he was at Tech?

we beat baker and the midget.. i think we can handle the trippie red look alike
Love Sick Visualizer GIF by Trippie Redd
In 4 seasons, OU has had 4 different QB's. The first 3 have all beaten Sam. #4 gets the win in a month. The funny shit is the last 3 QB's, 2 of which won Heisman's and the 3rd the runner-up were all Texans. Texas should have progress this season however. With less games on the schedule, you may not lose 4 or 5.

I just woke up and it's 41-0
What happened.
Rattler went 15 for 17 and threw 4 TD's. Should've been 17 for 17 with 6 TD's, as Rambo and Stogner both dropped catchable balls in the EZ. D looked good, gang tackling. Should've had a couple pics, but dropped balls.

Rattler went 15 for 17 and threw 4 TD's. Should've been 17 for 17 with 6 TD's, as Rambo and Stogner both dropped catchable balls in the EZ. D looked good, gang tackling. Should've had a couple pics, but dropped balls.

Meh, there is very little to be gleaned from that game aside from Rattler can spin it and fit the ball into tight spaces.

DBs continued to look allergic to interceptions. DTY had to basically field one like a center fielder to get one. Tre Brown still isn’t that good and dropped one that fell right into his hands. He also got burned BADLY on a play he was lucky to get called back and got beat pretty badly on a crossing route.

OL needs work and Swenson is AWFUL. Dude got WORKED all game long. Praying they look better with Harrison on the field.

Linebacker play looks improved. DL is going to be a weakness.