Otani busted for gambling

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
This is not good for baseball.

nah. it was his interpreter [insert sarcasm here]. :rolleyes:

He's their biggest start right now, they won't bust him so
they found a scapegoat.

I'm sure the interpreter got a nice amount of hush money to just go along with it.

Just heard a dude talking about if Ohtani is found involved in anyway he may have to be deported.

The perfect regressive liberal rebuttal.

200w.gif

The line of patsies and fall guys forms to the left. MLB isn't going to let their golden goose die.

Dude is a Dodger for a couple of months and is already a felon. Good lord. That organization has no conscience.
There has to be a clause of some kind in Dodger contracts that stipulate you must become an unsavory citizen once you put on the Dodger blue.
All he has to do is say he's an illegal migrant and the Dems will do everything to protect him.
Excellent point.

Ohtani was “shocked” the interpreter stole funds and lied

I was shocked an interpreter had 4.5million to lose on gambling / that the bookie spotted him that much on a $100k-$300k a year salary

Also shocked that Ohtani and his accountants didn’t noticed 4.5 million missing from the bank account

Ohtani was “shocked” the interpreter stole funds and lied

I was shocked an interpreter had 4.5million to lose on gambling / that the bookie spotted him that much on a $100k-$300k a year salary

Also shocked that Ohtani and his accountants didn’t noticed 4.5 million missing from the bank account
Clearly he knew something. Either the interpreter was doing proxy bets for him, or he knew the interpreter needed bailing out and he helped him. Neither are good looks.