Overzealous security at Coors Field arrests fans for trying to hug Ronald Acuña Jr

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00

Just kids trying to enjoy the game and get a hug from their favorite player and a bunch of Paul Blarts ruin everything

First the guy screaming the N word at a dinosaur and now this. Must be all that weed in Denver

You never know when that "hugger" ends the hug with a shank. Security did the right thing - albeit late.

You never know when that "hugger" ends the hug with a shank. Security did the right thing - albeit late.
Should have let it play out. Sean Murphy was making his way to right field with a purpose, would have been cool to see the only notable Murphy in Braves history whip some ass

Should have let it play out. Sean Murphy was making his way to right field with a purpose, would have been cool to see the only notable Murphy in Braves history whip some ass
Nah. Can't risk Acuna getting hurt. That would be bad for baseball and certainly bad for the Braves.

If Acuna would've gotten shanked and misses the rest of the season because of it; Braves fans would lynch the park security.

Game has regressed significantly. Used to be that a big titted woman would get onto the field and kiss popular players, and then run from security, giving the crowd a nice "bouncy" show.

Game has regressed significantly. Used to be that a big titted woman would get onto the field and kiss popular players, and then run from security, giving the crowd a nice "bouncy" show.
You can thank those fuckers in Chicago that attacked the White Sox first base coach around 20 years ago, and that woman tennis play getting stabbed

Nah. Can't risk Acuna getting hurt. That would be bad for baseball and certainly bad for the Braves.

If Acuna would've gotten shanked and misses the rest of the season because of it; Braves fans would lynch the park security.
If Acuna can’t handle himself against a couple drunk kids from Colorado, he doesn’t need to be playing any kind of sport. I think Sean Murphy was waiting for this moment his entire life and it was taken away from him

Morganna!!!

morganna-1.jpg

Leave it to fuckers in Chicago ruining for anyone who wants to run on to the field

If Acuna can’t handle himself against a couple drunk kids from Colorado, he doesn’t need to be playing any kind of sport. I think Sean Murphy was waiting for this moment his entire life and it was taken away from him
Being a Detroit Tiger Fan ... Atlanta is my back up team. Protect Acuna at all costs!!! Let 1000s of Atlanta Braves fans run out on the field and celebrate another World Series Championship in a stadium that wasn't worthy of an All-Star Game!!!

They should have tazed the kids on the spot and Acuna Jr should be suspended for at least five games.
I would have liked to have seen what Murphy and Pillar were gonna do before tazing the kids.

I agree with Acuna being suspended, gotta handle yourself better than that

I like tits.

Morganna!!!

morganna-1.jpg

LOL- that's her. The 'Kissing Bandit'.

Today's class of field trespassing fans are an embarrassment, comparatively.

We've gone from the well-loved and well-endowed Morganna the Kissing Bandit to video game playing dweebs on drugs.

Yeah, baseball gets better every day. :L