GAME PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: #5 OREGON vs #3 washington 8pm EST on ABC

Conference champ Iowa… who beat Michigan the literal day before.

Iowa going to get routed by Michigan.

PSU routed and shut out Iowa. That is a shit team that has played nobody. The life of the B10 West champ...

Iowa going to get routed by Michigan.

PSU routed and shut out Iowa. That is a shit team that has played nobody. The life of the B10 West champ...
Yes, they will lose, but that’s not the scenario he brought up.

I feel like it needs to be said. All the Oregon fans I’ve mingled with at the hotel and at the game this trip have been super cool. Most the Oregon fans on this site are cool.

The days of OD being the analogue for what we think the fan base is are dwindling.

What I’m trying to say is. OD sucks.

I feel like it needs to be said. All the Oregon fans I’ve mingled with at the hotel and at the game this trip have been super cool. Most the Oregon fans on this site are cool.

The days of OD being the analogue for what we think the fan base is are dwindling.

What I’m trying to say is. OD sucks.

Should just ban his sorry ass.

Iowa also already has 2 losses.
And so does Oregon. So, you recognize you weren’t following along; you’re back on track; and you’re still not understanding. I’ll just repeat the first thing I said to you:

A conference champ Iowa who will have just beaten Michigan the literal day before.

And so does Oregon. So, you recognize you weren’t following along; you’re back on track; and you’re still not understanding. I’ll just repeat the first thing I said to you:

A conference champ Iowa who will have just beaten Michigan the literal day before.

not a fucking possibility. Might as well talk about the ladies at your local church beating the Cowboys.

and even in your fantasy land where Iowa beats Michigan, the best 2 loss team in the country is PSU.

not a fucking possibility. Might as well talk about the ladies at your local church beating the Cowboys.

and even in your fantasy land where Iowa beats Michigan, the best 2 loss team in the country is PSU.
And that’s still not Oregon. Try to follow along, dunce.

Washington loses, Oregon moves to #4 and gets #1 Georgia.
So much for the rematch between Georgia and Oregon. Lil' fucking BoPeep couldn't even beat a Pac 12 team. Now, I hope UGA, Mich. and Fla. St. wins so we can have a battle of unbeatens.

So much for the rematch between Georgia and Oregon. Lil' fucking BoPeep couldn't even beat a Pac 12 team. Now, I hope UGA, Mich. and Fla. St. wins so we can have a battle of unbeatens.
They’ll be a Sugar rematch between Georgia and Texas.
Same result.

texas-longhorns.gif