Pats to fire the greatest ever - Bill Belichick

He isn't firing Bill...stop this nonsense

He's gotta get 30 more wins to beat Shula. I doubt he'll go voluntarily until then.
At this rate that might be another 5-6 seasons. Bill needs to retire at the end of the year and not let things get ugly.

I wonder if Bill has placed with his lawyer an envelope marked "to be opened upon the event of my untimely demise"?

Here's a look at the current list:

1. Dan Reeves: 190-165-2
2. Jeff Fisher: 173-165-1
3. Tom Landry: 250-162-6
4. Don Shula: 328-156-6
5. Bill Belichick: 298-152-0

before starting 1-5

O/U on number of seconds that pass between Belichick presser saying he is fired and Jerry being on the phone with him to offer him any amount of money in the world to coach Dallas.

I'm setting it at 4 seconds.

It's a "what have you done for me lately" League....

It's a "what have you done for me lately" League....
I really don't think that is fair in this circumstance.

From what we have seen there is a very slim chance that Bill can pull this off. He should have broken down and done a complete rebuild after Brady left and gone through the pain but they tried to half-ass it and now 3 years are gone and they are still going to have to start from scratch.

You have to bring in a new guy and let him build the team his way.

O/U on number of seconds that pass between Belichick presser saying he is fired and Jerry being on the phone with him to offer him any amount of money in the world to coach Dallas.

O/U on number of seconds that pass between Belichick presser saying he is fired and members of the Boston underworld reminding him in no uncertain terms what he must do/not do in order to not get suicided in a Cranston jail.

Thats probably true and it's why Dallas is stuck in Groundhog Day mode.