MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Pats vs Chiefs and Packers-Falcons

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 82,364.00
Pats-Chiefs is on CBS at 7:05pm EST and Packers-Falcons is on ESPN at 9pm EST.

Can't wait to see Stidham play... or can I?

I think somehow the Patriots make this game interesting. I've had a hunch all day that they make it a close game even at the end.

KC 38
NE 34

Can't wait to see Stidham play... or can I?
The coaching staff isn't a big fan of his right now from what I read. They signed Cam Newton supposedly the day after Stidham went to a wedding in Texas and blew off practice.

The coaching staff isn't a big fan of his right now from what I read. They signed Cam Newton supposedly the day after Stidham went to a wedding in Texas and blew off practice.

I told the Pats fans when they signed him that they made a mistake. He can't hit the deep ball and likes to fumble in the red zone.

“A lot of people thought Stidham was on a two-week vacation on a wedding tour down in Texas,” Zolak said. “He did go to a wedding. But he worked out every day…with pro-caliber receivers. That’s what I was told.”

Supposedly Belichick was pissed off at him

I told the Pats fans when they signed him that they made a mistake. He can't hit the deep ball and likes to fumble in the red zone.
I remember you telling me that

Okay stop covering this doofus getting off a helicopter and put football on

I think somehow the Patriots make this game interesting. I've had a hunch all day that they make it a close game even at the end.

KC 38
NE 34
They won't score 34 points....

KC 31
Pats 13

Whoa, I'd fuck her.

I took the over.
Chiefs get 30+
So as long as the Pats get some points (dont care if in garbage time)

Also took the Falcons straight up.
Not as confident here, but liked the odds.

Joejuan williams shuts kelce down. Gilmore on hill.

Well, we get to see if Mahomes can carve up the Pats defense off the bat.

CEH for about 6-7 yards.

McCourty should have picked that